*The Bloggers Slowly Emerge from a Pile of Textbooks and Papers*

Yani and I wanted to apologise for dropping off the radar! We're both university students and this past semester has been super busy for both of us. We've both had limited time for reading things that weren't assignments and papers and such... and I for one know that I'm looking forward to being able to focus on reading more of other things and writing reviews again.

We're hoping we'll be able to be back soon... exams are on their way so that might get in the way for a bit, but we've got some reviews lined up and hopefully will be fully back up and running by May. Thanks for sticking with us!


Kelly

I'm a reader and reviewer from Ontario, Canada, which mean that sometimes library trips take place place through a foot or so of snow. I'm going into my third year of university, studying Environmental Sciences, which I juggle with my almost constant reading. I've been blogging at my own blog and I'll be helping Yani out here on Paper Boulevard as a co-blogger.

Post a Comment

OLD
© Paper Boulevard. Design by Fearne.